Surprise your sweetheart with a romantic escape to Big Bear luxury rentals, the perfect couples-only winter getaway.
Snow falling gently outside, you and your sweetheart snuggling by the fire, champagne on ice… it just doesn’t get more romantic than this! Even if you waited until the last minute to make your Valentine’s Day plans, it’s never too late to surprise your sweetheart with a romantic escape to Big Bear. Let us play cupid and help you plan the perfect romantic getaway!
Luxury Big Bear Vacation Homes Create Romance
Discerning travelers know that the right accommodation sets the mood for romance and adults-only fun. So why stay in a cramped hotel room when you could enjoy a spacious home? Get the romance started at one of the exclusive Big Bear luxury vacation homes. These rentals feature custom amenities, private hot tubs and luxurious master suites. Nothing says romance like sipping champagne in your own private hot tub or snuggling up together by the fire!
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a romantic meal together at one of Big Bear’s fine dining restaurants. Many restaurants offer special romance packages and tasting menus, such as Sweet Basil Bistro’s five-course Valentine’s Day dinner served in this intimate, charming bistro.
And whether you hit the slopes or cuddle up indoors, there’s plenty of action to set your heart a-flutter.
Top 5 Big Bear Winter Romance Activities
1. Bear Mountain Snow Summit: Old Man Winter is back, and now is the perfect time to take advantage of a packed powder-to-powder natural snow surface under beautiful sunny skies! Spend the day skiing down the slopes on Snow Summit’s beginner, intermediate, advanced or expert snow runs.
2. Alpine Slides at Magic Mountain: Take a break from the slopes and zip down the alpine slide in your own private toboggan for two. Your hearts will be racing after a ride down this authentic bobsled experience.
3. Big Bear Snow Play: Reconnect with your inner-child on the largest snow play hill in the San Bernardino Mountains! The lift-assisted inner tubing takes you straight to the top for a fun, laughter-filled glide down the mountain.
4. Action Zip Line: Get some action this Valentine’s Day with a Big Bear Action Zipline tour! Suspended high above the forest floor, you’ll zip through stunning snowy scenery, across rocky canyons, and end with an adrenaline high!
5. Helicopter Big Bear: Lovebirds can take in the stunning winter scenery with a 20-minute private sightseeing tour. Special romance packages include champagne or Perrier sparkling water, fine chocolates, a stuffed teddy bear and a long stem red rose.